Table of Contents
Blog posts during the exploration
On the main exploration site - socialreporters.net
- Technology for later in life our new exploration Announcing the start of the exploration, with an introduction from Dan Sutch of the Nominet Trust.
- Join us for a free workshop on digital tech in later life Invitation to the workshop on October 23 2012.
- Workshop on technology in later life How we planned to run the workshop
- Is age really an issue in later life? Annika Small, chief executive of the Nominet Trust, reflects on the workshop discussion.
- Can we learn from other countries? Martin Fowkes reports on higher Internet usage among older people in Scandinavian countries.
- How more sharing could enhance social innovation Report on Shirley Ayres paper “Can online innovations enhance social care?” containing the recommendation for a knowledge hub.
- We know lots about innovation, digital tech, social care and later life. Now who will make it useful?Reflections on the need for practical action to put policy findings and innovative projects to use. Also first draft of 10 provocations.
- NESTA provides a framework for innovation towards a better later life Details of the NESTA report on ageing, and their Living map of innovative projects,with insights into what developments may be needed in the field.
- How to organise ideas about digital tech in later life: invent some characters and tell their stories How the development of personas and life stories can provide insights into the application of digital technology in later life.
- Summary and update on our digital tech later in life exploration A summary of the exploration, and ideas for next steps.
- Participatory design and older people Eric Harris writes about the importance of involving older people in the design of technology.
- Social technology in later life moving from exploration to cooperation Signing off the exploration on socialreporters.net, and further suggestions for action.
- Ten propositions about digital technology later in life Summary of the propositions from the exploration.
- Exploring tech â€œlater in life offers lessons for tech challenges anytime How the exploration about technology later in life provides insights relevant to any time of life.
- Ten pillars of wisdom: a manifesto for a better later life Ideas for a a manifesto developed following a SW seniors assembly in Bristol.
From John Popham
- Social Technology in Later Life Lets Have Some Collaboration Progress depends on great collaboration between people and organisations in the field.
dtlater/blog_posts.txt · Last modified: 2017/06/12 15:20 by 127.0.0.1